Friday, March 1, 2013

Me, makeup and purple

I'm so glad it's already weekend. I haven't really been stressed but I have been quite busy lately. It feels good to be able to sit down and focus on the blog. 

I have an Ever Bilena 24 Shades Palette with Vitamin E lying around that I have yet to use. I wanted to experiment with colors which is why I got this one in particular. It didn't cost me much and I wanted to try different colors without having to worry about wasting eyeshadows practicing.

The packaging.


Exterior of the Palette.


The palette.



The eyeshadows at a closer look.


The brush included in the kit.


Of course I had to do a bit of experiment and I decided to use the darkest shade of purple as the main color. It really made my eyes pop.


Here is a closer look but somehow the colors here aren't as vibrant as the color that I actually put on my eyelids.


My skin is very much a combination skin type.

Hope I blended well or better this time around. I guess practice makes perfect, right? Well, I've got a long long way to go.


Pros

Equal share of matte and shimmery eyeshadows.
Wide variety of colors.
The size of the palette is very handy but the cover can easily scratch though so keep any sharp objects away from it if that bothers you.


Cons

Didn't blend easily even with my UDPP.
 Some colors are almost the same.
The organizations of the colors made me dizzy.
Did not like the sponge type of brush that was included.
The mirror was rather small though for the size of the palette but I guess I can't expect much since it was very affordable.


Verdict

Considering its value, I'm quite okay with it. I wasn't expecting that much but it is usable. I'd like to have this for practice. Some colors are better than others, but I'm okay with that.

Price

250 Php



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. Do leave your words behind as I'd love to hear from you. :)