Saturday, March 2, 2013

Smashbox Soft Smokey Eyes

This is going to be about a look in a guide I found underneath the Smashbox Brown Eyes Palette that I just posted Me, makeup and Purple. I tried actually to Google about this certain to see if anyone else tried it too, but I couldn't find any. So I thought, why not me then?



These are the items I used:

e.l.f. Powder Foundation
Maybelline Super Film Mascara
Etude House Brown Eyebrow liner
Nichido Blushing Pink Blush
Stila Grapefruit Lip Gloss
and of course the 
Smashbox Brown Eyes Palette

I took several photos actually but somehow I couldn't capture the look with my SLR. After what seemed like ages, I finally managed to create a decent picture by borrowing my other halfs' cellphone. It was okay. It came out natural though in natural light, but if you saw me in person you would notice the colors and how rich the eyeshadows really were. It was heaven to work with. They blended really well too unlike my Ever Bilena Palette and it turned out to be just perfect for everyday wear.

If you used the same palette, do let me know so I can have a look.

I'll definitely do this look more often! :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. Do leave your words behind as I'd love to hear from you. :)