Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sweet Treats from Etude House

One of the brands I have praised a few times on my blog is this brand. It will always be an affordable and reliable brand for me. So far I have not experience any problems with any of their products and they do work for me. 

Personally, I'm really not a girly girl. I sort of detest pink (yes, all my photos have that pink background BUT it's not too dainty pink lol). Since all my makeup items are sort of simple (and usually black), it is nice to have a few of the EH items among them as they stand out with their perky designs.

So for all of you EH users out there, why not drop by and avail of these products! :)

On a personal note, that USB fan in the first picture really did catch my attention and the Nymph Aura Set is mesmerizing, don't you think?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. Do leave your words behind as I'd love to hear from you. :)