Friday, February 22, 2013

Bath & Body Works PocketBacs!

(continuation from the previous post)
 
I asked for one hand gel only but I got four. Yay :) I'm such a sucker for alcohol and scents in general. I never leave the house without bringing one in my bag. Other than that, I'm a sucker for anything that smells good. So when you combine alcohol and a good scent it leaves a product I'd love to use!

You can see on the pictures what the scents are but I'll state them here:

Sweet Pea (floral scented)
Fresh picked (fresh apples)
Caribbean Escape (coconut)
Aqua Blossom (blend of honey, coconut milk, olive fruit and mango fruit extract)


My favorite scent is the Aqua Blossom. It smells so good. Okay fine, I've been sniffing this for like a minute now and I've used it a couple of times while typing. Have to hide it now. LOL

Which one is your favorite?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. Do leave your words behind as I'd love to hear from you. :)