Saturday, February 16, 2013

Beauty Wishlist of 2013

Many, many bloggers have already posted their own list of what they would like to add to their beauty kits. I get so giddy of browsing though thousands and most probably millions of products that are available out there. So finally, I've come up with my own list. :)

No. 1: MAC 187 Duo Fibre Brush, $42

 Which comes off at about Php 1700. Locally, it's worth a whopping Php 2800. Say what?? But still, this is a good brush and the Mac brushes can last for 10-15 years based upon how you take care of them. This one in particular gives you a flawless foundation application. Now who doesn't want that. ;)


No. 2: Urban Decay Naked 1&2 Palette.

 It's been the talk of the town among beautyholics for the last 2 years. I think it's about time that I add this to my stash too. I've heard that the eyeshadows are very much pigmented and long lasting especially when you use the Urban Decay Primer Potion too. Excited. :) 

UPDATE: Urban Decay online shop is for sale at less 20% off on your entire amount. Gawd.

 

No. 3: Clinique 3-Step System: Exfoliating Scrub, Acne Solutions Spot Gel, Turnaround Concentrate Radiance Renewer.

The reason why I want absolutely these items is because lately I've been having breakouts on my forehead. I've tried their products before, but my skin lately has been going against me for some reason. I dropped by the Clinique site and took a skincare test for items that would suit my skin the best and voila! You can also take it here.




No. 4: BH Cosmetics 120 Eyeshadow Palette 4th Edition

These eyeshadows have gotten mixed reviews because of the bad and good qualities, BUT with the right eye primer, the eyeshadows last longer and don't crease that much. Thank goodness I have the Urban Decay Primer Potion. :D I really want this set since I'm only a beginner and I'd love to have all of the colors available at hand so I can experiment. 


No. 5: Josie Maran 100 % Pure Argan Oil

This is THE product I really wanna try as several people really can testify that it really works. I checked this link Josie Maran Cosmetics and it states that "Historically, Argan oil has been used to treat acne, stretch marks and skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis!". I even checked their Argan Beauty page and it sounds indeed that it is a wonder product. I'm not sure if it's available locally, but I'd love to test it out!


 I've told you about my favorite products for this year (so far, that is). What are your products that you'd like to try? Have you tried these products already? Gimme your feedback. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. Do leave your words behind as I'd love to hear from you. :)