Friday, February 8, 2013

Etude House Sun Precious Mineral Sun BB Cream SPF50+

Hiya everyone! :)

It's been quite busy for  a couple of days now since my first post BUT there's a reason. I've been spending so many days researching online and doing what I  do best, reading. From what I've learned about from many many readers is THE BB Cream. As I kept on reading, I found out that this cream is close to a miracle or lifetime saver and should or ought to be a must-have in every beauty kit.

Being the practical more kuripot person that I am and I know these creams can go for above Php 1000 something, so I bought Etude House Sun Precious Mineral Sun BB Cream SPF50+. Shade No 2 is the one I chose. It might be too light for my skin tone but since I'm acidic, this is the one the MUA advised me to use as it would darken on my skin tone. She was right.

Product description:

 It has coverage, sunscreen and is waterproof at the same time. This cream can be used on an everyday basis instead of pressed powder and foundation.