Friday, February 1, 2013

Meet and greet

At first, I'd like to introduce myself. I'm a Filipino-Norwegian and was born and raised in Norway and when I was 15, I moved here to the Philippines and 12 years later, I'm still here. I'm very much a laidback gal who doesn't wear much make up but I'm conscious on my looks because I have oily skin. Why did I start my own blog you say? Well, I feel there is a lack of blogs that feature affordable products, yes, the ones that you can buy practically anywhere but for a cheaper affordable price.

Personally, the reason why I tend to appreciate the more affordable stuff is because I don't splurge much on beauty. Many may digress that the more you spend, the more you get. Hence me being laid back comes back into the picture. I want to spend enough but for products that serves its purpose but doesn't cost an arm.

Several products will be featured on my blog from a simple lip care to the more expensive foundations (I did mention that I will focus on affordable products but I will not exclude the ones I'll splurge on).

So here we go! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. Do leave your words behind as I'd love to hear from you. :)