Sunday, February 10, 2013

Good health and all that jazz


Frankly, I started this blog because I wanted to do write ups about beauty only, but now I realized I wanna have the ability to write about the things I like and enjoy at the side.

 I enjoy taking pictures as you can see when I take pictures of my products. I use a Nikon D40 SLR camera and I have three lenses merely, 18-55 mm and 55-200 mm which originally was included. The third lens I have is 28-105 mm which is only a lens that I'm currently borrowing from a family friend. This is the one I use for product use.  I have learned that you don't need the most expensive camera to take great pictures. It's all in the hand of the photographer.

I have a few more pictures I can use as examples below that I took with my camera:

I laughed so much when I saw this picture because I edited this for last years holiday season. Our adorable cutesy puppy. :)




Now, you may wonder, what does this all have to do with beauty? Well, there is a relation that is indeed essential to achieve good skin, hair and nails. A well balanced diet. When the mom was already pregnant we only fed her the best that we could contribute as it is important to keep a healthy mom to get healthy puppies.

For me, I also take supplements L-R Women's One a day Multivitamin, Nature Made Fish Oil 1200 mg and Sodium Bicarbonate for my stomach. Unfortunately I already ran out of Vitamin C but I will be getting a new one at the end of this month.




There you have it. Before all the makeup, it always serves to also have good skin. One can easily get any multivitamin, vitamin c and fish oil. They're everywhere.

The benefits? Good health both inside and out.

xoxo,

Anette

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. Do leave your words behind as I'd love to hear from you. :)