Thursday, February 21, 2013

It's all about Clarins

I got these samples from the my previous post Thou shall recieve (think haul but x10) and it's going to take me lightyears until I finish doing reviews about all the products. I'm so happy though. Haha



Here is a summary of the products based upon my oily combination skin:

One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser with Orange Extract

I used this and it smells good. It doesn't exfoliate as much as the other exfoliators that I have used but its pretty decent. It also doesn't make my skin go haywire on me. All in all it has a good effect for me. I do think this goes well for me as my skin is hardcore. Haha It might have a different reaction on someone else so try an ample size first.


Extra-Firming Tightening Lift Botanical Serum

I used it a few times and it does make my skin a bit firmer than usual. I didn't break out in this aswell. It made my skin smooth.

Intensive Brightening mask

You may call me crazy, but it did feel that it brightened my face the first time I used it. I think I would have to try it for at least a week to see better results.


Beauty Flash Balm

This to me is like a face primer. It makes the foundation blend easily and you get a dewy kind of application. 


Would you purchase?

Yes, I believe so as it made my skin very smooth and more healthy. I was very much pleased.

Has anyone else used these products? What was your reaction? Do share your thoughts by dropping a line or two below. :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. Do leave your words behind as I'd love to hear from you. :)