Monday, February 25, 2013

Peter Thomas Roth

Pardon me, I have been quite busy for the last couple of days due to keeping tabs on FCI International Dog Show. I took quite a lot of pictures for the Labrador Retriever entries. Now magine this single picture x50 that I have to edit among all the others things I do. Que horror, but I'm fine. I totally enjoyed it.

Sample:



 I'm still not over the products that I got from the box we recieved. Here are some other items that I got. I got other samples from Shampoo to Lotion. These are indeed handy items. There have been so many instances wherein I go on travels and forget my toiletries so I tend to buy items I don't really need. Hence I'm so happy I have so many of these. :)



 Peter Thomas Roth Shampoo

 
This shampoo is enriched with Biotin B-7 Complex and Vitamins C, E & Pro Vitamin B5 which I think is really great for your hair. 
 

Pros

Smells great because it has that organic/spa scent to it.
 I am and always will be a sucker for a good scent.
 This made my hair really shiny.
I like the packaging and it looks nice.

Cons 

Makes my hair dry if I use it too much.
It doesn't lather a lot and personally I like to work it up so I can really feel I have shampoo in my hair.
 

Verdict

I got the hotel mini kit so I can't really say anything about the price but if you buy it, it's gonna be more on the expensive side. By all means, give it a shot if you want a product that works and smells great at the same time.



Peter Thomas Mega-Rich Conditioner


This conditioner has  Biotin B-7 Complex while Vitamins C, E and Pro Vitamin B5 like the shampoo version. Guess one can never get enough, right? :)

Pros

I do like the spa scent that it brings as during the day I can still smell it on my hair.
Leaves my hair smelling fantastic.
Makes my hair shiny.

Cons

Doesn't lather up that much too.
I tend to use more product so I know I'm using enough.

Verdict

A good smelling product worth trying.



 Peter Thomas Roth Mega - Rich Body Lotion


As the previous products, this one is also enriched and it containc Vitamin C, E & Pro Vitamin B

These are the ingredients:

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Dimethicone, PPG-3 Myristyl Ether, Polysorbate 60, Peg-100 Stearate, Ascorbic Acid, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Bht, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Pinus Sylvestris Cone Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal.

Pros

 Again, the smell is really something that catches my.... hmmm... sense of smell. I really do like the scent as it reminds me about the spa and relaxation.
Leaves my skin soft.

Cons

It is a bit runny. I thought it would be thicker.

Verdict

I'd love to actually buy this product so I can bring it wherever I want.


There you go. I hope we see each other again soon! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. Do leave your words behind as I'd love to hear from you. :)